- A.L. Annett, M. Skiba, S.F. Henley, H.J. Venables, M.P. Meredith, P.J. Statham, R.S. Ganeshram. (2015) Comparative roles of upwelling and glacial iron sources in Ryder Bay, coastal western Antarctic Peninsula. Marine Chemistry, in press.
- W. Geibert, V. Rodellas, A. L. Annett, P. van Beek, J. Garcia-Orellana, Y.-T. Hseih, P. Masque. (2013) 226Ra determination via the rate of 222Rn ingrowth with the Radium Delayed Coincidence Counter (RaDeCC). Limnology & Oceanography: Methods 11, 594-603. Link to pdf via Edinburgh Research Explorer
- A. L. Annett, S.F Henley, P. van Beek, M. Souhaut, R. Ganeshram, H.J. Venables, M.P. Meredith, W. Geibert. (2013) Use of radium isotopes to estimate mixing rates and trace sediment inputs to surface waters in northern Marguerite Bay, Antarctic Peninsula. Antarctic Science. 25(3): 445-456. Link to pdf
- Henley, S.F., A. L. Annett, R.S. Ganeshram, D.S. Carson, K. Weston, X. Crosta, A. Tait, J. Dougans, A.E. Fallick, A. Clarke. (2012) Factors influencing the stable carbon isotopic composition of suspended and sinking organic matter in the coastal Antarctic sea ice environment. Biogeosciences, 9, 1137-1157. Link to pdf
- Annett, A. L., D.S. Carson, X. Crosta, A. Clarke, R.S. Ganeshram. (2010) Seasonal progression of phytoplankton assemblages in Ryder Bay, Antarctica. Polar Biology, 33: 13-29. Link to pdf
- Guo, J. A. L. Annett, R.L. Taylor, S. Lapi, T.J. Ruth, M.T. Maldonado. (2010) Copper uptake kinetics of coastal and oceanic diatoms. Journal of Phycology. 46(6): 1218-1228. Link to .pdf
- Annett, A. L., S. Lapi, T. Ruth, M. Maldonado. (2008). Effects of Cu and Fe on Cu requirements of coastal and oceanic diatoms. Limnology and Oceanography, 53(6): 2451-2461. Link to pdf
- Annett, A. L., D.S. Carson, R.S. Ganeshram and A.E. Fallick. (2007) Ecological influences on δ13C of particulate matter in seasonally ice-covered Ryder Bay, Antarctica. Online Proceedings of the 10th ISAES X, edited by A. K. Cooper and C. R. Raymond et al., USGS. Link to pdf