Postgraduate Research: PhD Projects
- Nothing available at the moment.
In general, mathematically able applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
More information about the postgraduate programme in the School of GeoSciences at the University of Edinburgh can be found on School web site.
Undergraduate Research Projects: 2012/2013
Interested students please contact Paul Palmer.
- Estimating the age of air in the troposphere.
- Observed variation in greenhouse gases and reactive trace gases in the remote troposphere.
- Exploring the links between regional changes in population age spectra, conflict and environmental variables.
- Nothing available right now [Feb 2013].
In general, opportunities may exist. Inquire by email, attaching your CV and a brief statement of research interests, to Dr Paul Palmer (email@example.com).
Independent funding (associated with a university sponsor) is available through the following schemes:
US nationals should note the Royal Society USA Research Fellowships, which sponsor scientific collaboration between centres of excellence in the US and UK.