arash.jafargandomi [at] ed.ac.uk
My research is mainly focused on computational geophysics.
- Nonlinear processes in geophysics.
- Numerical modelling of seismic waves and CSEM and developing related computer programs.
- Designing geophysical monitoring (seismics & EM).
- Monitorability assessment of subsurface reservoirs.
- Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) geophysics.
- AVO modelling and inversion.
- Petrophysical modelling and inversion.
- Analysis and interpretation of seismic and electrical data.
- Earthquake seismology including modelling, analysis and interpretation.